Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fill-in-the-blanks

Outside my window.....overcast, with fallen leaves

I am thinking...about friends in need

I am thankful for...those who have walked this path before me, who are patient with my mistakes

I am wearing...white t-shirt and grey warm-up pants

I am creating....a Christmas dress for Libby

I am going..to get a haircut and for a walk

I am reading....The Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers

I am hoping.....that my children will obey today and that there will be no big problems

I am hearing...the little boys be EXTRAORDINARILY LOUD!

One of my favorite things...morning coffee and flannel sheets, yeah, I know it said "one""

A few plans for the rest of the week.....AWANA, date, Thanksgiving party and grocery store

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!