Wednesday, April 7, 2010

He Makes Everything Beautiful in His Time

Today came a revelation.  A revelation that I have been waiting for - for some time.  It wasn't a revelation that I was looking forward to hearing.  As a matter of fact, I dreaded it.  However, God is ever good.  He is infinitely more wise than I am. I am thankful that He knew before I did. He is THERE - in the middle of the bad.  He is THERE in the middle of the misery.  He says, "I AM that I AM."  I am so THANKFUL that HE IS. 
Have you experienced HIS PRESENCE?  Have you known HIS HEALING POWER?  Have you been in the midst of HIS LOVING ARMS?  Because of HIS STRIPES, we are healed.  All that is wrong is made right.  I am so thankful for HIS PEACE.  YAHWEH is HIS NAME.  Go to HIM and be made whole. 

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!