Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Word to the Wise

Never ever, and I mean NEVER EVER let your children share hats, helmets, brushes, bows, or anything else that might mean that you get a case of head lice! YE GADS! We discovered our "friends" about a week ago. It has been a week of endless lice searching. We have washed the sheets, pillowcases, blankets, comforters and towels EVERYDAY! We have vacuumed the car, the house and the mattresses. We have shampooed with every thing that there is to shampoo with and we comb our hair every night with the tiny little comb that gets out lice eggs. There will be at least 9 more days of this. I am not sure I EVER realized the complexity of head lice. I truly live in fear of seeing crawling little creatures in my own or my children's hair. Himself shaved the heads of the boys and I cut off about 5 inches of MG's hair.
Traumatizing is a good word for the last week.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!