Thursday, April 23, 2009

A New Blog Entry for Dawn

Dawn, my dear friend, is working on being green. I am at a place in life where green is good, but not necessary. I will say that I am willing to grow an avocado plant in my kitchen so that we can share oxygen and carbon dioxide. I am also willing to NEVER put my fallen leaves in bags on the curb. WHO came up with that idea? Leaves turn into mulch. They fertilize the earth and the earth grows. Using up black plastic garbage bags and sending them to a landfill doesn't exactly shout "GREEN" to me. Anyway, those are my contributions.
Dawn is my inspiration. SHE is awesome at going green.

1 comment:

The Kallaher Family said...

Your friend Dawn has a VERY dirty house. I hear there are even GREEN things growing in her refrigerator.

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!