Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sleep

I am just wondering, what is it in a 12 year old's life that keeps him from sleeping. His lack of sleep is KILLING me. I am falling into bed in the evening. I am barely waking up in the morning. He is outdoing me on both! Lots of activity, or no activity....he just isn't the "sleepy teenager" that I was expecting. I was never a big sleeper when I was a kid...well, until my thyroid went wacky.....but I was never a sleep all Saturday long type. I would stay out very late, and still only be able to sleep until 10 am. After Himself and I were married, we would stay up late on a Friday night. Saturday morning, I would be up at 7:30. He would sleep until noon. You can't make someone sleep. I guess it is a good thing he likes to read.

1 comment:

the Stork Nest said...

uh!!! i got the thyroid thing, too. do you know how many folks at ECS that affected????? weird! must of been in the water!

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!