Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What is in Store...

I never know what is in the future. I never know from one minute to the next what is coming. The future could be good, or it could be bad. When the future arrives, how will I respond? In panic? With tears? In frustration? Jeremiah 29:11 tells me that "He KNOWS the plans that He has for me....plans for welfare, NOT for calamity, to give me a FUTURE and a HOPE." I want my responses to the future to be for His glory. They are NOT always that way. I want my responses to be from a heart that is not afraid. Fear is paralyzing. Fear makes me run away. God doesn't want me to run away, He wants me to run toward HIM. He gives the peace that surpasses ALL understanding. Help me, Lord, to run to you in my times of fear.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!