Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall

Is it really fall? My little ones ask everyday...it is Halloween yet? It's funny, because we don't "celebrate" Halloween. Really. We do go to the Harvest Festival at church, and the kids LOVE that. Most of all, they just love to dress-up. Everyday is something different. Reed says, "I am going to be Spiderman." Aiden changes his dressing up in the same sentence, "I am going to be an army man, no, a guy from Harry Potter, no, a spaceman." Muireann can't decide what she wants to be, although at last guess, she was going to be a model (again), complete with trench coat and BIG sunglasses. I love to listen to them talk about why they want to be this or that.
I am just in LOVE with the cool weather, the falling leaves, the smell of woodsmoke in the air, children in corduroy pants and hot chocolate and hot cider. LOVE IT!

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!