Monday, June 23, 2008

List of Things I Secretly Wish Were True

1. I secretly wish I was from Scotland! Yes, the land of mists and rain. Scotland.
2. I secretly wish I was named Claire Elisabeth.
3. I secretly wish I had blue eyes.
4. I secretly wish I could really love opera - you know, crying like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman".
5. I secretly wish I could have been a member of "Truth".
6. I secretly wish I could have breastfed all my children for at least two years.
7. I secretly wish I could have homebirthed all of my children.
8. I secretly wish I could time travel back to the 1700's, BUT only as a very wealthy woman.
9. I secretly am amazed that people really do think that ABORTION is ok for any reason.
10. I secretly wish that I could heirloom sew whenever I wanted and that money was no issue.
11. I secretly wish that Diana Gabaldon could keep writing the Outlander series forever.
12. I very unsecretly love HIMSELF - he is SOOOO dreamy.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!