Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer is here!

Last week was Art Camp at church. We were SO busy. This week we have....nothing! The rest of the summer is filled with, well, summer. We are meeting friends at the sprinkler park this morning. I need to go to the grocery this afternoon. I am having the children do one school book a day. Ren will probably do more. He really needs the challenge of working on more stuff each day.
I am starting the weight watchers core plan today. I am accepting the challenge myself of taking a risk and doing something that is good for me. I am worried about diabetes and high blood pressure. I am worried that I am going to fail and not go forward. I am worried that I will give up. I SO want to do this and do it right.
We tried a new church yesterday. Unfortunately, we got there at 10 'til 11 and the service had started at 10! So, I guess we will try again next Sunday.
On a sewing note, I HAVE to get the babies birthday outfits done. I thought I had the right pattern, but I have to get it from Pattie instead. I will see her tonight at sewing class.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!