Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A List for Tuesday

Two names I go by:

1. Teresa

2. Mama

Two things I’m wearing right now:

1. My 3 yr. old black croc flip-flops

2. a white t-shirt (what's new?)

Two of my favorite things today:

1. sleepy daughter

2. cold drinks/air conditioning

Two things I want at the moment:

1. a Starbucks coffee frapacino

2. a new pattern to sew

Two favorite pets I have had:

1. Chiquito, an orange and white tabby cat with a pink nose

2. Nina, a black, long haired cat with green eyes

Two things I did last night:

1. Went to sewing class and helped Laurabeth

2. Went to bed with Muireann

Two things I ate last night:

1. Chicken Tostados

2. Cake

Two people I last talked to:

1. Mark

2. Elisabeth

Two things I will do tomorrow:

1. go to the grocery

2. take care of children

Farthest trips I have taken in the last 5 years:

1. Michigan

2. Dallas

Two favorite holidays:

1. My birthday.

2. Christmas.

Two favorite beverages:

1. Anything fizzy

2. Back Street Burgers Frozen Lemonade

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!