Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On God's Goodness.....

I am so amazed everyday that God is good to me. It shouldn't amaze me. He has been being good to me for 38 years. I am amazed that God is good to others, as well. I read a book on infertility today...specifically about endometriosis.... God has blessed at least two close friends with babies after LONG infertility. I have web friend who has lost two babes. She has just found out that she is pregnant. How amazing. How wonderful. Her heart is scared. She is worried that she might not carry this new one to term. Would you, dear friend, pray for her? Her name is Beka. God is good. He is good even when the little one that we are carrying is taken to be with Him. He is good when the child we (I) expected to be so wonderful has issues that can't be explained. I doubt and I worry. Yet, through it all, God is good to me.
God has promised to take care of me. He knows the suffering and pain. He knows that I carry scars and wounds. Some of the wounds are a long time healing. They have to be cleaned and washed and bandaged. That is painful. But He is Jehovah-Rapha - the GREAT HEALER. He will heal the wounds. He will touch the scars.
God is good to me.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!