Tuesday, July 8, 2008

COMPUTERS!!!

Sometimes I just want to scream when I use computers. They have a mind of their own. I know, I know, it is the "user" not the computer. NOPE! This computer is completely stubborn and tempermental. I should be able to sit down and tell the computer what I want. The computer in turn should do as I ask. It is very simple. MY computer however, has a different agenda than me. It does as it pleases, whenever it pleases. ARGH! It reduces me to absolute rage when I sit down, ready to give commands to the computer only to have it......ARGUE!?!?!?!? with me. This is without a doubt my greatest irritation! Well, my greatest irritation at the moment.
On the weather front, it is very hot here in the South. How did the folks who lived 100 years ago do it? I am sure that my northern European ancestors would have quaked in their boots if they had lived in this heat. I think that fair-skinned folks like myself (obviously of Nordic descent, ummm....) were meant to live where the snow is deep and the summers are virtually non-existent.
One other observation for today. Girls DEFINITELY are born wanting to tell boys what to do. I know this because I watch Muireann everyday.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!