Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Favorite Heirloom Sewing Things

What is your favorite sewing pattern? Anything by Wendy Schoen

What is your favorite fabric? Pima cottons and cotton knits ( I love organdy and organza as well)

Buttons or zippers? BUTTONS!!

What kind of sewing machine do you have? An Elna Funstyler

What is your favorite item that you have ever sewn? One of these : Libby's Dedication Dress, Pippa's Dedication Dress or Ruth's Wedding Quilt

Where do you sew? Well, my sewing machine is in the living room, but I will sew anywhere that I am sitting still...ballet, baseball practice, long sermons, etc.

When do you sew? I used to sew lots at night, but now, I sew mostly in the daytime. After 10 pm, I can't sew anything or I get REALLY frustrated.

Do you use the iron? I NEVER used to. Now, I get it out everytime I am putting something together.

What is your relationship with the seam ripper? I HATE IT!

What is your favorite sewing store? Probably Lace Cottage, but there is a place in Pensacola that I like as well.

What sewing books to you recommend? The A-Z series by Country Bumpkin.

What is your favorite sewing magazine? Creative Needle

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!