Saturday, January 3, 2009

Catching Up!

It is so fun to be finding friends in lots of places on Facebook. I am finding people that I haven't talked to in YEARS! There are also those that I would love to find, but can't. It is amazing to me how important it becomes (as I get older) to find those who are able to "remember" with me. I know it seems silly, but getting older brings with it a wanting to be around those who spent time with you when you were younger. It seems when you are young, you spend your time wanting to "get away"- to prove that you don't necessarily need anyone. You want to establish yourself and become independent. Then, you grow up, get married, have kids and watch the kids grow. Then, you discover that you crave finding your old friends. You want to connect with those who shared your "back then" life. I am so thankful that God has placed so many wonderful friends in my life. I am so glad that He is bringing so many of those friends back into my path. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!