Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Daniel and Ren

Our ladies Bible study group is studying Daniel this year. We completed the first half of the book last fall. Last night, we started the second half. I am so excited about Daniel. I love having a study to do each day in my book. I only wish there was more information so that I really could have 1o or so days worth of work. We have spread out the lessons and videos so that instead of being a 12 week course, it is taking us 9 months. I really feel like I get to know the information so much better that way. We have a great group of ladies who come and worship together. We pray for one another and enjoy visiting with one another before and after our study. I am so thankful that God has given us His Bible. What a treat! I love how I have read something many times, and yet something new always pops out when I read.
We are deciding to send Ren to Veritas starting next week. This is a HUGE step for me. I have always had him at home and it is a little daunting to think that I am sending him out to be under someone else. Not that I think that someone else can't teach him, just he can be such a difficult student. I haven't ever wanted to subject anyone else to that. I will be praying that he will listen and learn and really love being with other kids and really love the learning. He is SO smart and has SO much ability. I want to see it put to good use.

1 comment:

the Stork Nest said...

Hi Teresa, I like your blog! WE have alot in common, it sounds like! email sometime...
sharnsberger@comcast.net
bye,
tabitha

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!