Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Weekend

I was so sad to hear of the death of Maria Sue Chapman. I went to the website to find out information and was so moved by her story. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. I know that my children are not my own...they belong to the Father; being without one of them would just be devastating.
Another friend of mine who lives in Kentucky is suffering right now as well. Her son was hit last night by a drunk driver. He is alive but has a fractured spine. Life is so precious and so short. I need to remember that as I deal with my littles each day. It is so easy to get upset and feel irritable with everyone. I need to use more kindness and gentleness with them. I need to pray that for myself.
Himself is happy today...his brothers and their families are arriving this evening to spend the long weekend with us. I am so excited that he is excited. We should have a great time. Ren is in a baseball tournament at Bellevue. We will be spending some of our time there watching him. I hope that this season turns out to be beneficial to him. It is hard to know sometimes whether or not it is.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!