Friday, May 16, 2008

The Weekend

This morning we made it to one place on my list of four! But, I got the things I needed and found the fabric to recover my kitchen chairs. Best of all, the upholstery fabric was half off! I am excited about recovering the chairs. The hardest part so far has been removing the old fabric. The company really stapled the fabric on well.
Tonight, Aiden has his final soccer game and then we are off to Mississippi for Ren's tournament. He is excited. I hope the game doesn't go too late. The little boys are both very tired today from last night's softball game. We didn't get home until almost 10.
I did a computer recipe exchange today. I hope I get some recipes. I always send recipes out; I am not sure that I have ever received any. I sent my Key Lime Torte recipe. It is always a great summer recipe because you serve it cold.
Some friends from our old church are moving to St. Louis today. He is a dr. and she is a pharmacist. They have one son. They are pretty excited about being closer to family. They sold their house very quickly considering the housing market right now. We are going to miss them. Reed really enjoyed Mr. Caleb and I know that he will miss him.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!