Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Thirteeth of May

Is that the same as the Twelfth of Never? We have had a busy few days. Our ballet recital was last Friday night. All the children were in Swan Lake. Ren was Prince Seigfried, Muireann was in a black swan and a white swan, Reed was a prince and so did Aiden. It was a delightful performance. Last night, Ren and Muireann had their piano recital. Ren played "Rockin' Robin" and Muireann played "Little Spring Song". It is so fun to see how all their hard work pays off.
Himself was so sweet to me on Mother's Day. We went to church and then out to lunch. We had a wonderful walk at Shelby Farms. It was fun to just relax and hang out together.
I am working on new curtains for the living room. So, far, things haven't gone so well. I bought the wrong size tension rods and the wrong color finials. Then I messed up the screws that were going into the wood. I am not through with the new curtains, and so last night I had to pin up sheets so that no one could see in. Hopefully I will be through with them before Ren's game tonight.
I want to post some pictures, but I am not sure how to do that. I will try to figure it out.

No comments:

At our 10th wedding anniversary

At our 10th wedding anniversary
we are now at year 15.5!